I feel like I've been a little absent lately, but truth is I've been so busy working that I haven't had as much time to shoot for the blog and make things as I had earlier this year...of course when I'm not busy with work I want to be, and then when I am I wish it would all go away so I can sew aprons and be crafty. I just need to get better at doing those things at night and on the weekends...This weekend however, there was no time for that but it's O.K. because I was having plenty of fun:
• Shooting the lovely Jessica & Jason's engagement session in Santa Monica (photos coming soon!)
• Picking up our new credenza for the living room, purchased on ebay. It was a steal and has the funky 50's vibe we're going for.
• Strolling through the Santa Monica Antique Mart with our friends Lindsey and Raan. I seriously get a high from that many antiques in one place. I was totally overwhelmed, but I did find a chandelier for our kitchen, also a steal...
• Walking the dogs on the beach with Kasey & Tarah, and Casey & Janelle who were visiting from Colorado
• Checking out the i Madonnari festival at the Santa Barbara Mission
Scenes from the Antique Mart:
and from I Madonnari: