* link to the person that tagged you
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I looove drinking straws. In the midst of labor I was very concerned that Forest remembered the straws as we were heading to the birthing center. Heaven forbid I would have to drink my electrolytes straight from a cup. I actually don't like rims of glasses and to be honest, they kind of creep me out.
2. I have anxiety dreams a lot. I'm shooting a wedding next weekend and last night I dreamt that a) I didn't show up at the rehearsal, b) I forgot to rent equip. for my 2nd shooter, c) I didn't give her directions or tell her what time to arrive, and d) I wore jeans and the church lady at the catholic church wouldn't let me in to the ceremony. (Valerie, if you're reading this, DON'T WORRY! None of this will actually happen, but see how much I care about doing a good job? See you Friday!)
3. I have a habit of building a shoe pile outside my closet every week. They start out all stacked nicely on the racks, but after 7 days of figuring out what to wear it is chaos. This is because my shoe racks are behind my hanging clothes and it's just too much work to put them back. If you're looking at houses to buy or rent never believe yourself when the voice inside says having small closets will be no big deal. It will be a big deal and no matter how nice your pool is or how big your kitchen is you'll wish you had more closet space.
4. I like wearing makeup, but hate putting it on.
5. Hip hop/rap is my favorite genre of music. I love Tupac AND Biggie.
6. I'm very self conscious about my legs and do not own a pair of shorts. I've tried multiple times to purchase them, but once I get into the dressing room it's all over. I barely even wear skirts or dresses unless its to a fancy event and I have 4 inch heels on.
I'm not tagging anyone ( I know, what a party pooper), but there you go! Happy Friday to all.