We had so much fun decorating for our sister in law Jena's baby shower. My mom hosted at her house and there was an abundance of girly DIY:
- tissue pom pom garlands
- mini cupcake liner + tissue garlands
- flower shaped fruit salad made with cookie cutters (save the scraps to freeze for smoothies later)
- zipper flower pin favors sewn by my mom with tags made by her nifty die cutting machine. I want one!
- signs ala die cutter, alphabet stamps & paper straws
- mini homemade cupcakes
- Lots of mix n match china from my mom's collection as well as a few pieces from Jena's mom's milk glass collection.
- flowers from the Santa Cruz farmer's market
The last photo group is of my sisters, the lovely Jena and my brother who stopped by on the way to the golf course (I did not get a photo of me or my mom!). They are going to be wonderful parents and we are all so excited to meet this little girl, due on one of my favorite holidays February 14!
Love you Jena & Ryan! xoxo
More & individual photos on flickr - click here